Friday, August 17, 2007

the unknown

I can't help be a little afraid any more. I don't understand what is going on. June wanted me to go to the hospital Tuesday but I just don't trust the care here. I still feel like crap. A couple days ago I developed this bizarre pain from the waist up. It covers my back, neck, and arms. It feels like I've been sunburned and anything touching is excruciating--sitting back, my shirt on me, anything at all.

Then there's the restroom issue. I've had bladder surgery but I've not had issues like this since then. It's been a couple days now that I just can't release urine and get it going. It's painful and frustrating and just nothing is happening.

All of this since the lumbar puncture a week ago, and I don't think it's a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment