Friday, September 28, 2007

Cardiothoracic

I called the surgeon's assistant back today since it has been several days since we had last spoken. She'd promised someone would call me the next day and that didn't happen. She put me on hold, saying she would check my file to see if the surgeon put a note in there about me or anything. She returned, saying she couldn't find any of my reports, nada. Can't say I'm surprised. None of my calls with her has gone according to plan. We decided it best for me to come in and talk to the cardiothoracic surgeon on Monday and get the information straight from the source because obviously I'm not going to ever get it from her. He rushed me into testing and for two weeks now she hasn't been able to handle getting him my results so we can move forward to surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment